Clare View Accommodation
220 Spring Gully Road
Clare SA 5453
PO Box 392
CLARE SA 5453
0414 044 444
Clare View COTTAGE - Self contained holiday accommodation in Clare
On this page:
Clare View COTTAGE features | More about Clare View COTTAGE | What linen to bring?
Clare View Accommodation has two separate houses available as holiday rental accommodation on the same property (150 meter apart). The Clare View HOUSE (sleeps 8) is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom Bed and Breakfast and the Clare View COTTAGE (sleeps 4) a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, self contained holiday home.
Clare View COTTAGE features
Clare View COTTAGE is a free standing, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom self contained holiday home with great views and wine theme.
- Room configuration: Master bedroom with 1x Queen size bed + ensuite spa bathroom (includes spa and vanity only). Second bedroom with 2x single beds + 1 extra mattress
- Main bathroom with vanity, shower and toilet
- Open kitchen dining with huge woodfire
- Lounge / TV room with couch & chairs
- Shaded outdoor entertainment area / pergola
- Perfect holiday home for: 2 couples or small families up to 4 (or 5) people or bigger (wedding) parties in combination with the Clare View HOUSE (sleeps 8) The HOUSE and COTTAGE can sleep up to 12 people in total.
- Pets welcome after prior negotiation only and when complying with our pet policy. Surcharge applies.
- Close to Clare & all wineries / restaurants
- 2x reverse cycle Airconditioning (for heating & cooling)
- Completely renovated in 2012 in a tasteful wine theme
- Flat screen LCD/LED TV, stereo set, Blue Ray / DVD player, games and books
- Did we already mention the amazing views & secludedness?
- Gas BBQ, cottage garden and outdoor bar
- Portacot and high chair available free of charge.
- Bring your own linen/towels or hire for $10 per person per stay
- No breakfast included, but tea,coffee, sugar, salt / pepper, oil/vinegar will be provided
- Tea towels and toilet paper will be provided
- Many great Clare Valley discount vouchers for wineries, restaurants, etc.
- Clare B&B / Cottage Mid Week specials & Longers stays specials available
- A FREE bottle of wine with our payment deal
Floor plan Clare View COTTAGE.
More about Clare View COTTAGE
Only one hour and a half from Adelaide, The Clare View COTTAGE is a quiet Clare Valley getaway with 360 degrees of amazing views close to all the main attractions, wineries and restaurants in Clare.
Located on top of a hill on 27 acres (10.8 hectare), our wine theme holiday accommodation has by far the best views in the Clare Valley!
Enjoy the cosy atmosphere in our 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom Clare family accommodation with amazing views over the Clare Valley, rolling hills and vineyards. Please don't take our word for it, but have a look right now for some great Clare Valley views & more Clare View photos.
The Clare View COTTAGE is the perfect escape for 2 couples, 4 mates or a small family up to 4 people, also for longer stays.
Just to be clear: when you stay in the Clare View COTTAGE this entire Clare Valley cottage is yours! You don't share it with any other guests, except the people you are bringing along! 100% private, quiet and very affordable!
One thing you will definately love about this 4 person Clare holiday house, is that it has been completely renovated in 2012, with new floors, kitchen, bathroom, furniture, beds, matresses and appliances. Our Clare retreat has 2 reverse cycle airconditioning units for heating and cooling and a cosy large wood fire in the kitchen dining. Fire wood will be provided in the cooler months, free of charge.
The master bedroom with a Queen size bed has an ensuite spa-bathroom with a spa bath and a vanity. The other bathroom has a shower, vanity and toilet. This bedroom has amazing views. We are pretty sure you will stay in bed for a while in the morning to take in the views. There's a big chance you'll see farm animals (Alpacas, sheep, rabbits, cats and chickens) or kangaroos, right there under your bedroom window. The second bedroom has 2 single beds (no bunks).
The kitchen has everything you need to cook yourself a meal and a large fridge to keep the wine cool!
In the lounge area you'll find a 3 seater couch, 4 extra chairs, a reading corner, flat screen LCD/LED TV on the wall and a Blue Ray / DVD player. There's also a stereo set with CD player and USB/audio port to hook up your I-pod or Mp3 player.
Also available are games, books, magazines and DVD's for your entertainment.
This secluded Clare Valley family getaway has a shaded outdoor entertainment area with BBQ facilities and a small bar, all with million dollar views. Wildlife such as kangaroos, kookaburras and lots of other birds often come close to check you out!
The Clare View COTTAGE will definately give you the farm stay experience in Clare you're after! Our home away from home is surrounded by a nice cottage garden, a lawn, gum and fruit trees and paddocks with sheep and alpaca's.
Kangaroos are often seen on the lawn next to the cottage.
Peace and quiet, so close to Clare and wineries. Only 4 kms away from Clare Town Centre and Spring Gully conservation park and 3 km from Neagles Rock Lookout. Also almost all wedding venues are just down the road and this cosy cottage is right in the middle of them.
The popular Riesling trail is just 3 km away from Clare View. This trail leads cyclists along picture perfect heritage & landscapes and of course tasty Clare Valley wines!
Please have a look here for rates for Clare View Accommodation and for more things to do in and around the Clare Valley.
Clare View COTTAGE is one of the best Clare Valley cottages available when you are after the perfect cottage stay!
Enjoy a great break at a very affordable price! We hope to welcome you soon.
What linen to bring?
Please bring your own (or hire at extra surcharge):
We will provide a doona, 2 pillows and an extra blanket per person. Tea towels are also provided.
- Fitted sheets
- Top sheets
- Pillow cases
- Bath towels
- Bath mats
- Kitchen hand towels
You can also hire a linen pack, including fitted sheet, top sheet, pillow cases, bath towels, bath mats and kitchen hand towels for a flat rate of $10 per person per stay. This also applies for children under 2 (linen for portacot and towel.)
Linen will be provided only, beds will not be made.
Please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the button below to check availability and make a booking right now!
Please ensure you have read our Terms & conditions and our Pet policy prior to booking. Thank you.
Copyright © 2009-2017 Clare View Accommodation. All rights reserved.